WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DOES THE DORANTES & ORIOL S. L. WEBSITE USE THEM?
- Ensuring that web pages can function properly
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have viewed or how long you have been on our media.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalised services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and that stored in the Cookie of their browser.
WHY ARE COOKIES IMPORTANT?
- From a technical point of view, they allow the website to function more agile and adapted to users’ preferences, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber-attacks against the Website or its users.
- They allow media managers to obtain statistical data collected in the Cookies in order to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They are used to optimise the advertising we show to users, offering the advertising that best matches their interests.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE AT DORANTES & ORIOL S. L.?
Persistent cookies: are stored on the hard disk and our Site reads them every time it makes a new visit to the site.
- Analytical” cookies: For periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user, this website uses “analytical” cookies to collect activity statistics. The information collected will in all cases be anonymous, and it is not possible to establish any link between browsing patterns and natural persons. Users may exclude their individual activity by means of the exclusion systems provided by the suppliers of the analysis systems that use these cookies, such as Google Analytics. It is possible that this website uses several of these systems, and you can consult the complete list in the list of cookies at the end of this document.
- Other cookies for internal use: In addition, this website may use various cookies to maintain user sessions between different logins to the private or self-management areas provided. Their deactivation normally causes inconvenience to the user in the form of blocked functionalities, and they are therefore necessary cookies for the operation of this site. Again, you can consult the complete list in the list of cookies at the end of this document.
- Cookies used by social networks: In addition, to the extent that Social Plugins are used, this website may participate in different social networks, such as Facebook, to allow users to share content of interest to them with their social circle. In the list of cookies at the end of this document, you can check the cookies installed and the corresponding social networks.
- Cookies used by external content add-ons: This website may make use of content display add-ons, such as Google Maps to display geographic locations. Their use sometimes involves the referral of certain cookies that are detailed in the list at the end of the document. Some of these cookies are installed and managed by the providers of these plug-ins and cannot be accessed by this website.
- Third-party cookies for the personalisation of advertising spaces: This website may make use of ad servers and, therefore, cookies linked to them for profiling based on preferences and behaviour. In the event of doing so, they will be detailed in the list at the end of this document, and will not be installed if, after being informed when accessing the site, the user does not accept the cookies policy and therefore does not continue browsing.
LIST AND DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES. LEVELS OF INTRUSIVENESS:
The table below outlines the above cookies, incorporating a “level of intrusiveness” criterion based on a scale of 1 to 3, where:
TABLE OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE, INDICATING THE MANAGER OF THE SAME WHEN IT IS A THIRD PARTY:
(example of the most common cookies, see exactly which ones are collected via the website)
HOW CAN I DISABLE OR DELETE THESE COOKIES?
The user can at any time choose which cookies he/she wants to use on this website, for example, by configuring the browser settings:
- For more information about Microsoft Internet Explorer click here
- For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here
- For more information about Google Chrome click here
- For more information about Safari click here
WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED?
Some functionalities of the Services will be disabled.
Legal notice drafted and provided by PROTECTION REPORT S.L., GDPR company, who reserves the right to take legal action against anyone who illegitimately copies and uses the content.